All Product supplied by GreenSoul are subjected to three-years Standard manufacturing warranty. www.greensoul.online try their best to deliver products exactly the way they appear on the site. However, the nature and tendency of natural wood-based products is that each piece of furniture is unique in its own way. www.greensoul.online hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final product ordered by the user over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. In the case of any significant material damage to the Product, the customer must send photographic evidence of the damaged product via email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the Product. A representative from www.greensoul.online will review the evidence, and if it is found valid, www.greensoul.online will send an email communication to you requesting for a replacement. If the replacement Product is also damaged, and www.greensoul.online finds the evidence from you valid, then your order will be canceled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment. In all these cases, arrangements will be made to collect the damaged Product. You agree in this instance, that www.greensoul.online will make the final judgment on whether a Product has been significantly damaged.
Not Covered in Warranty
Damage by Fire, Water, accidental misuse, excessive weight, tampering, not caused by a defect in material or workmanship, Damage and/or scratches to the finish.
1. Warranties and Claims
- 1.1. Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products in relation to each Product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
- 1.2. If products are delivered to cities we do not service, we are unable to support you with after sales related service/warranty as offered to our serviceable cities. Also, we will be able to solve for any post sales related issues, if any, only if you get the product sent to our factory your own cost and risk.
2. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- 2.1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GreenSoul from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by GreenSoul that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Supply Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
- 2.2. In no event shall GreenSoul, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not GreenSoul has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, GreenSoul's entire liability to You under this Terms & Conditions or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You, under which the unlikely liability arises.
3. Governing Law
- 3.1. These T & C and the relationship between You and GreenSoul shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- 3.2. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the T & C For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and GreenSoul shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai (Maharashtra) and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.