Payment & Security
- What are the payment options which GreenSoul provides me?
On our website:
- Visa, Master Card and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- Direct Transfer to our Bank Account.
- Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
- How do I buy a GreenSoul product on EMI?
- What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
- Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
- Does www.GreenSoul.online store my card or account information?
- Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The GreenSoul team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over the phone.
- What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using net banking, you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the GreenSoul website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
- How will transactions on GreenSoul appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on www.GreenSoul.online will be under the heading of "xxxxxx - www.GreenSoul.online” on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
- What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement at firstname.lastname@example.org